Monday, October 15, 2007
We're off to Greece!
We're heading to Greece on Thursday evening 10/18 and we start work in Athens on Monday 10/22. The Gill family sent us off with a family BBQ/crab feast in Maryland and the Provencher family sent us off with a lobster dinner and rocksteak. We will miss everyone very much but we are excited to start our adventure abroad. We will keep this blog up-to-date with our travels and schedule. Please check back periodically to get an update and write a response to let us know how things are going back home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
We're so excited for you but we will miss you greatly! We are already looking forward to seeing you in the Greek Isles!!Take care of each other and come home to us safely. Love always, Mom and Dad Gill
I was all set to reply to your email, but I know how the kids these days love them 'blogs.'
Sherri and I are so excited you're finally on your way. Have a safe trip and a great time. Can't wait to come and visit!
-Scott
Mere,
WOW...I am so jealous! I visited Greece 2 years ago and fell in love with the islands. Athens is far more commercial than I ever imagined, however, I still had a great time. Please keep in touch...I think of you often as I remember the Bucknell days. Love and miss you, Kathy Arnett
Bon Voyage!! Enjoy this wonderful opportunity to live and work in Athens, and to visit Greece and take in all that Europe has to offer. We, as will both of your entire families, will miss you much, but we are all envious of your adventure. Have fun, work hard, and take good care of each other. Love Mom and Dad Provencher.
Great Pics! Greece looks beautiful, glad you guys can enjoy before you start work...
Miss you!
Sarah
Post a Comment