We have started to settle into our apartment so its about time that we uploaded a few pictures. This week we finally got our phone and after 4 hours in the grocery store, we have food! We decided to skip the frozen octopus and unidentifiable meat this time around but the fresh veggies are as amazing as we had heard. This weekend we are heading to Nafplio so we'll be sure to update a new blog early next week with pictures and stories from the weekend.
Meredith setting up the best picture frame in the world in our living room.
Our kitchen!
Our bedroom (there is another guest room ready for the first guests brave enough to come visit us)!
Our back patio.
The fresh sardine lunch that our landlord graciously gave to us the first weekend we moved in. Yes, we both did eat them on crackers and they were actually pretty good.

4 comments:
M-go - My, my, how graphic. The poor little fishies.
Jere - Nea Psyhiko, sounds like Greek for New Psycho. I wonder if they knew Mere was coming.
BBB (baby boy Bryce) says - mahna mahna
M-go - you just keep being mean to Meredith, and Bryce and I will be going without you when you are un-invited to Greece
Jere - she knows I am kidding, it is hard to pick on someone so far away. Rich will back me up. Right Bro?
BBB - Mahna,Mahna
M-go chimes in - Doo doo dah doo doo (muppet style)
Jere joins - doo doo doo doo
We miss you both, the apartment is beautiful, can't wait to use the guest room, hold the sardines.
Your apartment looks great! Can't wait to see it in person! Would love to see some street pictures as well--are the fronts where you live old or more modern? I would love trying the sardines but your dad is unconvinced he would like them! Have begun playing Santa's elf--what fun! Hope you have a Happy Greek Thanksgiving--We are thankful for many things--you would of course come to mind! Love ya bunches and bunches!
Mom Gill
Oh Mere and Rich,
Were you made for Greece or was Greece made for you!?? Look at the two of you!! You both look fabulous and must be finding fun in all you're experiencing. This Blog is a great way to keep all of us who love you informed.
Your apartment looks darling and I love how you have fresh flowers to warm each room, Meredith. They're lovely, colorful and cheerful, like you.
I think I'm getting my Greeks and Romans mixed up a little, but, I have to tell you, Meredith, that when I saw the picture with the plate of sardines, I had this vision of you dressed in graceful Greek goddess garb, lying on a chaise, feeding on bunches of grapes and sardines served by Rich! Sardines are a Greek staple, aren't they? I may never see sardines the same way again.
Thanks for keeping this Blog up-to-date.
Love you,
Aunt Kate
Meredith and Rich -- I didn't know you were off to Greece, but it looks absolutely beautiful, and the two of you seem to fit right in. Your apartment looks great, and I think I'd take the sardines over the octopus. I'm ready for a visit!!! Good luck to you both, and have a wonderful time.
Post a Comment